Looking for boys approved BYU-I housing? Look no further. The Pines, a BYU-I housing complex, is the right location for your college career. The Pines has great management, free haircuts, and an on-site gym! But, more importantly, they are located within walking distance of 25+ delicious restaurants. It doesn’t matter what your mood is for food. There are sandwich shops, Mexican restaurants, pizza, and many more options all within two blocks. Scroll down for more information on the different Rexburg restaurants that are available when you live at The Pines!
Less than 1 Block Away
- Kiwi Loco
- Gator Jacks
- Cafe Rio
- Port of Subs
- Papa Johns
- Cocoa Bean
- Nielsen’s Frozen Custard
- Jimmy Johns
1 Block Away
- Little Caesar’s
- The Hickory
- Pizza Hut
- Soda Vine
- Taco Time
- What the Crepe?
2 Blocks Away
- New Fongs
- Da Pineapple Grill
- Casa De Ochoa
- The Burg
- Mill Hollow
- Gringo’s Mexican
- Original Thai
- Paradise Donuts & Gelato
- Ramirez Mexican Food
- Taco Bell
- R-Towne Cafe
Rexburg Restaurants Less than 1 Block Away
- Kiwi Loco is literally right next-door to The Pines, less than 50 feet away from your apartment. Head over there to enjoy a nice cup of self-serve frozen yogurt. (The ladies especially enjoy this spot, so we highly recommend it for your next date night!)
- Just down the street from Kiwi Loco you have Gator Jack’s. Go there for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to get some finger lickin’ good food including sandwiches, soups, and more with a Cajun twist.
- Nielsen’s Frozen Custard is the place to go to for food and dessert. Nielsen’s has hamburgers, chicken strips, sandwiches, custard, and many more options! With their new management and delicious food, you just can’t go wrong.
- Known for their freaky-fast delivery service, Jimmy John’s is the perfect place for sandwiches. This Rexburg restaurant is on the end of the Hemming Village block.
- Just across the street you have Cafe Rio, Port of Subs, Papa John’s, and Cocoa Bean. This alone gives you a wide variety of tasty treats. From salads and sandwiches to cupcakes and cookies, you’re sure to find something you enjoy.
One Block Away
Within a block of The Pines are three different pizza joints:
- Little Caesar’s is a well-known favorite. Get your $5 “Hot and Ready” right when you walk through the door.
- Domino’s pizza is a little more expensive, but well worth it. They’ve also started introducing other options like chicken, pastas, wings, and desserts.
- Pizza Hut is just a block away of The Pines. This sit down restaurant offers pizza, wings, pasta, drinks, and more.
- The Hickory is there for you when you crave a homemade, barbecue meal. Located on Main Street, this restaurant in Rexburg has delicious ribs, brisket, desserts, and more.
- Soda Vine will take you back a couple decades with their cool, retro vibe. Known for their soda mixes and pink frosted sugar cookies, people come here to hang out and take a break from their studies.
- Taco Time is a the fastest and tastiest way to get Mexican fast-food. Can you say #TacoTuesday?
- What the Crepe? is one of the newest restaurants in Rexburg. Located in the Great Scott’s gas station convenience store, their crepes are a sure way to have a sweet or savory meal.
Two Blocks Away
- Looking for a good sandwich place? Head to Millhollow for a unique sandwich experience. They also have tasty frozen yogurt for dessert!
- Subway if you’d rather not stray from a classic.
- The Burg, R-Towne Café, and JB’s are all local small businesses. Each restaurant has their unique atmosphere. You don’t want to leave Rexburg without having tried each of these food locations.
- Craving some Asian cuisine? There’s plenty of restaurants that will meet that craving. Head to New Fongs, Da Pineapple Grill, Original Thai, or Fongs.
- Some Mexican Rexburg restaurants are Casa De Ochoa, Gringo’s Mexican, Ramirez Mexican Food, and Taco Bell.
- Want something sweet? Paradise Donuts & Gelato is a prime location.
The Pines is a central location for all these Rexburg restaurants. Why live at any another BYU-I housing complex when you can live at this location?